Monday, January 14, 2008

Batch Millenium



In the early centuries where swords and shields were powerful weapons, people forgot about common values in life. Thus, wars and battles have never ended. But in due time a batch of great philosophers and warriors have come to gather. They all had the idea of making a sword capable of ending all those wars and never ending battles. After almost 100 years the sword was crafted and they named it the Batch Millenium, it was named after the batch of wherein they were called Millenium babies because an astrologer said they would bring luck and hope for the people.

1 comment:

  1. pisti nakahimu hinuon kog acc. just because of 1 stupid comment :(

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
All these things started when I had sickness, chicken pox to be exact. Yeah, I was bored and started to draw. I found a site wherein you could post your drawing, then I also found this site it looks cool and a place for expression. Hehe... Have a nice day!